Thanks to the rise of Freeview, many people are switching to Free TV providers as opposed to the more premium services like Sky. However, many of these people are leaving Sky to move to a free provider, so what are you supposed to do with your old Sky dish? That’s where Freesat Installation comes in – you can repurpose your dish for Freesat, saving you monthly Sky bills.
Our team of local satellite engineers have years of experience working with Sky, so naturally working with Freesat is second nature to us. Freesat uses the same technology and equipment, the only difference is the position of the dish and the receiver box. We can supply any items of equipment used in a Freesat installation, all parts are supplied at low costs and are sourced from the best quality suppliers.
Call us now on 0800 182 2088.
How Do You Get Freesat Installation?
Freesat Installation in your home is simple, here’s what you have to do:
- Call our friendly support staff on 0800 046 3517 or use one of the contact forms (left-hand side).
- Then, get booked in for a no-obligation estimate and a home visit.
- If you’re happy with the estimate we are usually able to complete the work on the same day.
- Your new Freesat box, new dish and cable are fully supplied and fitted by a highly-skilled, local engineer.
Our Freesat Installation Service Includes:
- Local same-day service
- Local friendly engineers
- Freesat dish supply and install
- Freesat dish repairs and servicing
- You only pay for the work we do!
- Freesat receiver box supply and installation (recordable or non-recordable)
- Freesat box, new dish and cable fully supplied and fitted for good.
Freesat VS Freeview
If you have a dish but are considering Freeview instead, here are a few side-by-side comparisons to be taken into consideration:
Coverage – Freesat has total UK coverage. Freeview only reaches 98% of homes, but many in poor signal areas get limited channels.
Costs – If you don’t have a dish, installing one for Freesat means it’s more expensive to set up than Freeview.
Channels – Freesat and Freeview both provide a similar amount of channels however Freeview just takes the top spot. That said, if you opt for Freesat with Freetime you do benefit from more channels.
HD Channels – Freesat boasts HD as standard, Freeview requires a Freeview HD box.
Conclusion – Freesat is the best choice if you have a poor TV aerial signal in your area, and if you have an existing dish on your property.
So, if you need a new Freesat Installation, or you need some help repairing or servicing your existing setup, then contact Paul Davies TV Aerial Installer and Satellite Team. Alternatively, if you’ve decided you’d rather Freeview – we can help too!